Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Cards

Pin It
I've mentioned many times before that my mom is the best.

She is especially gifted when it comes to paper crafting.
One of the top benefits of her friendship (and daughterhip?) is receiving her handmade cards on holidays.

So I just wanted to stop in today to share her Valentine's cards that we received yesterday.


One for Ben with super cute heart balloons.


I especially love the bicycle image.


And one for Chris and me



with a cool pop out heart banner.


Thanks, Mom!


And

Happy Valentine's Day

to the rest of you crazy kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!