Monday, March 26, 2012

Noteworthy Events from the Weekend

Pin It
because, obviously, you were wondering...

Here are the highlights:








I went to going away party for my best friend, Sarah, who is moving across the country.
Depressing? Yes.
But it was a great party.










I went to my pottery class and make a garlic keeper.
Ha. I know, but I was so proud of myself.









I found myself swimming in fabric and yarn to keep up with the orders from my Etsy shop.
Lot and LOTS of bunny ears.










Continued gardening and prepping of seedlings for the Spring 2012 garden.




I ate a whole (large) bag of peanut M&Ms.





Made continued progress on my Sidekick Suitcase for Ben.





Watched The Descendents which was not what I was expecting, but no George Clooney movie ever is, so why was I even surprised???
This clearly says more about my expectations than it does about George Clooney, yes?




Delicious,
but absolutely NO substitute for potato chips, in case you were wondering.















And, last but not least, I received a gift card for my birthday which I will most likely be using to (don't hate me) purchase theeeeese.




Things I DID NOT do:
Go to the gym.

It's amazing what you can accomplish in a weekend when you aren't wasting your days and nights away anticipating a new episode Downton Abbey.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!